1. Our Clients
- Being around inspirational people all day improves the quality of your life! Our clients are an inspiration to all of us here at Ride-Away, and it is because of them that we have been able to become the company, and people that we all are today. Many of our employees have built lifelong friendships with our clients and their families. Even though Ride-Away employees change peoples’ lives, it is our clients that are the ones that change ours as well.
2. Our Employees/Co-Workers
- Love your job, just don’t do it…That is a sentiment that rings true throughout each Ride-Away location. Our employees love what they do, and come to work each and every day not because they have to, but because they want to be here. Improving the lives of others and being able to give back to our clients and local communities are what makes our employees strive to be the very best in the vehicle modification industry.
3. The Availability of Resources
- We offer our employees an array of resources that allow them to become successful and the absolute best in their field. Whether you are a Mobility Consultant that is looking to learn new and innovative ways to teach our clients how to use our products, or a Service Technician that wants the most up-to-date training on new products and services from our vendors, Ride-Away will be able to supply the tools that you will need to be successful.
4. Opportunities for Growth
- If you are a person who can motivate and lead others, and have the skill set to actually make the commitment to provide excellent customer service, then Ride-Away has tremendous opportunities for quick advancement. Our 100% growth rate in the last 10 years has allowed many great employees to move up in positions much faster than other companies and industries. The ability to relocate further strengthens advancement chances as well.
5. Our History
- Ride-Away is ranked as the 33rd largest private company in New Hampshire, with only a handful of other private companies growing more quickly. That bodes well for employees who can make good, quality decisions quickly and embrace change too! For the past 25 years, Ride-Away has been an industry leader by providing the most choices for wheelchair accessible vehicles and adaptive equipment. Being an innovator has allowed us to be known not only throughout the communities in which we live and serve, but also throughout the country as well.